To start with this guide, we warmly welcome all the fellows to our site portal. Today we will have a bundle of discussion about the Swalife Login Page. It has been a very little time with its introduction to the world. Those of you who are interested in this login process must get to know each and everything that is linked with this credit card. After reading this guide, you can easily have the login possibility. So, I must say that you should go through the whole Swalife Login Page guide for an easy process.
Swalife: South West Airways (SWA) is the world’s largest low-cost airplane of United States. The airline was established by Herb Kelleher in 1967, as Air Southwest. The airline adopted its current name – South West Airways (SWA), on 1971 June 18 when it first started intrastate airplane service within Texas. SWA’s headquarters is situated in Dallas, Texas, United States.
SWAlife Login Page
Swalife Login Page makes the work of an employee more convenient by providing an easy access to their job schedule, insurance plan, retirement plan, health, saving account, employee stock purchase, holidays, travel privileges, training, and job opportunities. Swalife Login Page can be used via both PC and Mobile phone.
Swalife Employee PC Login Step-by-Step Guide:
To have access to the Swalife Login Page, an employee need to follow the below written steps:
- Navigate to official website – com.
- To log in to Swalife Login Page enter SWA ID and Password.
- SWA ID and password is provided by the HR department at the time of recruitment.
How to Change Swalife Login Page Password??
- Once the employee login to the portal, password could be changed. For doing that user should select Forgot Password
- After selecting the option to change the password, an employee should follow the procedure as instructed by the web portal during the process.
- Every time an employee tries to log in to the portal should use the new password along with SWA ID.
Swalife Employee Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
When you want to check your Swalife Login Page on the go, you should use your smartphone. So far, Southwest has not created an app where you can complete the Swalife login process. Instead, you will need to use their website if you want to login. It is fairly easy to reach with a mobile browser, and all of the same features are still available.
Here’s how you login to your account with a phone.
- Visit the normal login page by going to com with your mobile web browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to select either “Retiree Login” or “CWA Login” if desired. Skip this step if you are a current employee who just wants to view the basic website.
- Enter your Southwest ID number into the blank field that says “SWA ID.”
- Type the password for your account into the box labeled “Password.”
- Tap the yellow button labeled “Submit” to finish logging in to the employee website from your phone.
What are the Benefit Plans Accessed via Swalife Login Page??
- Medical benefit plans: For the Medical coverage plan, a specific amount from an employee is deducted every month as per the plan opted by the employee.
- Insurance coverage includes worker and registered family members.
- Medical coverage includes both the treatment charge and prescription drug benefit. It includes various Health-related plan like –Vision Coverage (Plan includes the coverage for an eye exam, glass frame, and contact lens)
- Dental Coverage (Includes orthodontic care, basic and major dental problems).
- Short-term disability (Company paid plan when an employee suffer from a short-term problem like illness or injuries which last for a week)
- Long-term disability (Company or employee paid plan when a worker goes through disability for an extended period)
- Accidental dental and Dismemberment (AD&D) (Insurance coverage to support the employee and family members in case of an accident)
- Flexible spending account (Saving a small amount of money pre-tax for flexible spending on health care and dependent day-care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) (Eligible employees are given provision to save the healthcare expenses for now or in the future. An employee can receive triple tax saving and company paid health concierge service by enrolling the plan)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Employees and their family members have access to free counselling to help them balance their work and day to day life.
- Retirement plan – It helps employees to save for their retirement through the 401(k) plan which is a pre-tax contribution. The employee can check from the broad range of investment schemes and select the most applicable and feasible plan for them.
- Profit Sharing – South Western Airlines are the first airlines to offer profit sharing plan for its employee. SWA considers the work hard work of its employees and as a contribution from a company each employee receives some percentage of profit depending on their pay scale. Percentage of profit varies from 1% to 16%.
- Stock Purchase Plan for Employees – After serving for south-west airlines for more than six months, company allows the employee to purchase South Common Stock at 10% discount.
- Commuter Benefits – Plan includes the pre-tax money saving for transportation charges like regional rail, bus, streetcar, subway, ferry, trolley, and vanpool.
- Holidays – Every employee gets 10 holidays per year out of which one could be decided by the employee.
- Travel Privileges – Employee of SWA receives free unlimited travel tickets for Southwest Airlines. Employee’s parents, spouse, and children under 19 years are eligible for this plan. An employee also gets a pass agreement for other company airlines along with the discounts on hotel, rental car companies, and theme parks.
- Basic Life Insurance – All the employees of SWA are eligible for this benefit. An employee can get an insurance coverage amount equal to their salary. An employee can opt for the insurance plan which is almost 10 times of their salary and have an option to choose from, list of life insurance plan for their family members.
- Other available benefits – It includes child and elder care, Adoption Assistance, paid adoption leave, pet insurance, car & home insurance and supplemental hospital insurance.