Did you know that the Disney Visa by Chase could earn you a free trip to Walt Disney World? For every $100 you charge, you get $1 that is good at Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Lines, etc. Save your reward dollars and pay for your trip to Walt Disney World!
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- Please refer to the promotional offer mail package for complete offer details and restrictions.
- GetMyDisneyVisa.com is operated by the JP Morgan Chase Co.
- The 12 digit invitation number can be found on the promotional mailing.
- The credit card does not require the applicant to be a Disney member.
- The applicant will also be asked to provide their last name and 5 digit zip code.
www.GetMyDisneyVisa.com – Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card
The eligible invitation mail recipient can complete the application process of GetMyDisneyVisa Card online. This is the most convenient, secure and fastest way to apply and get an instant decision within few seconds after submitting the application.
- Go to the Chase Disney Rewards Visa Card invitation page at GetMyDisneyVisa.com.
- Enter the 12-digit Invitation Number from your offer letter that you have received in your mail package.
- Enter the 5-digit zip code and your last name.
- Click the “Submit” button to begin your application process.
After that, you will be redirected to the application page. Entering the page, first, you have to select your card design. There are 10 unique card designs, choose any of them as per your wish. Then provide some of your personal details such as
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
Click “Next” and enter the financial part and after that security section. Complete all the fields carefully providing the necessary information; review and submit.
Upon completion, wait a couple of minutes for processing your application and after that, you will receive the decision on your credit acceptance and denial. If approved, you will be notified about your credit limit amount.
Perks Of Disney Visa Card @www.GetMyDisneyVisa.com
Most credit cards have a sign-up bonus, and the Disney Visa is no different. The amount varies based upon where and when you sign up. When we signed up, the bonus was $100, but I’ve seen it as low as $25 and as high as $150. Once a cardholder, the following are the benefits you can expect to receive (differences between the “Premier” and “Rewards” cards noted in parentheticals):
- 10% off merchandise purchases of $50 or more at certain Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Aulani gift shops, as well as 10% off $50 purchases online at DisneyStore.com.
- 15% off tours at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- 10% off certain recreation at Walt Disney World.
- 10% off certain restaurants at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- 10% off Castaway Cay recreation packages for Disney Cruise Line.
- 20% off select spa services aboard Disney Cruise Line.
- Exclusive character meet & greet locations at Epcot and Disney California Adventure, both only available to Chase Disney Visa holders. The characters at these locations are “random,” and you don’t know who you’ll get before entering the locations, but at both locations only a few characters appear.
- Exclusive Star Wars meet & greet locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- A free PhotoPass photo download when you visit the characters at the exclusive meet & greets.
- Discounts to Disney Broadway musicals.
- No interest for 6 months on theme park or cruise packages when charging the package to their Chase Disney Visa prior to arrival if booked through Disney or by a Disney-authorized travel agent.
- No annual fee (obviously the Premier card differs in that it has a $49 annual fee).
Annual Fees For GetMyDisneyVisa – Chase Disney Visa Cards
There are actually two Chase Disney Visa credit cards – the Disney Rewards Visa card and the Disney Premier Visa card. Depending on which of the two cards you pick up, your Disney credit card will have an annual fee of either $0 (Rewards Card) or $49 (Premier Card).
Which Should You Get?? Disney Rewards Visa vs. Disney Premier Visa
Choosing between these two Disney Visa cards is a straightforward affair. There is, unfortunately, some math involved.
Grab the Premier For GetMyDisneyVisa Signup Bonus
If you can put $500 on the card in the first three months, sign up for the Disney Premier Visa Card, earn the bonus, and plan to downgrade later. The $200 statement credit means you’ll net $151 in your first year after the $49 annual fee. That’s better than netting $50 by getting the statement credit for the Disney Rewards card.
(Again, as of this update, we still have an active referral link for the no-fee Disney Rewards card for a $200 statement credit for spending $500 in three months. This means you can get the better signup bonus without paying an annual fee.)
After having the card for a year, you will an all likelihood be able to downgrade the Premier to the standard Rewards card. If by some strangeness you cannot do so, you could cancel the card (which we don’t advise because of the negative impact on your credit).
Benefits Of Disney Visa Card
As with most credit cards, the primary benefit of the card is its reward dollars. The Chase Disney Visa credit cards call these “Disney Dream Reward Dollars.” With the Rewards card, they are equal to 1% of all purchases charged to your card (so $1 back for every $100 spent). With the Premier card, rewards are 2% at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations, and 1% everywhere else (so $2 back on a $100 bill at Le Cellier, but only $1 back on $100 spent at Amazon.com).
Important Considerations and Conclusions
The Disney Chase Visa credit card has a spot in our wallets, for what that’s worth. We use it almost exclusively for the perks, particularly the 10% dining perk. And that’s what we think this card comes down to. We don’t use it for everyday purchases, even for the categories that give it 2%. We use it for the perks.
The biggest factor against the card for serious travel hackers is the Chase 5/24 rule. That rule limits how many new Chase cards you can get in 24 months, which means if you’re trying to earn lots of points through sign up bonuses, the Disney Chase Visa is a waste of one of your Chase cards.Hope you got everything clear about www.getmydisneyvisa.com and if you have any further queries on Get My Disney Visa then please feel free to contact us.